Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Money is all spent.....


Yep, thats right I have spent all my birthday money. 
 I think I need another birthday, just not another year added to my age. ;)

Thanks mom and dad Cotterall and mom and dad Cozart!!
3 new shirts from Old Navy
1 new pair of jogging shorts from Target
1 new 2 piece bathing suit from Macy's
1 new pair of shorts from Macy's
and a pair of leggings from Burlington!
Sorry the picture is blurry, this new camera thing is harder then I thought! 

3 comments:

Genn said...

Cute new stuff Traci!

And your beach day looks like it was fun. It's crazy that it can be that much cooler by the water!!

Tawni716 said...

I feel the same way about my birthday $! Good thing Christmas is around the corner =D

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Great goods! Glad you had fun b-day spending, that's always fun!
XO