As you know school is back in, with that comes so many new and exciting adventures. Amy came from school a couple of weeks ago and announced that EVERYONE at school has a feather but her. So I emailed my friend Genn and she hooked me up with a lady at her Salon who does the feathers. Anyway, I called her, her name is Anna and she had an opening for today at 3:30 p.m.. I didn't tell Amy that I made her an appointment. I wanted to surprise her with something special on a Friday. We were driving down Hamner and Amy says, "where are we going?", I say "oh my gosh I don't know where I am going?". Then I asked Hannah "Hannah where is mommy going?" Hannah replies to get a feather in Amy's hair!" Amy was so excited. Here she is we just picked out the feather.
Disclosure, Hannah took the next two pictures, they are a little blurry.
Getting ready for the feather to go in.
I think she likes it! Check out that smile.
All done!
This is one happy little girl. She said she wants me to surprise her EVERY friday with something.
Love this girl!
2 comments:
Awwww~! It looks SO cute! I love the feather she picked out. Fun how you suprised her too!!!
You're such a cool Mom Traci! :)
Enjoy your weekend.
I love it! How cute!!!! What a fun surprise!!!!
I don't know how I'm going to catch up on your blog ... but here I go!!!
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment