Amy has been wanting her hair CUT for a long time.
So I finally was able to get her appointment with Linda last week. She took off about 4 inches.
Amy wants it shorter but dad is not so sure about that.
Looks fresh!
Ha! I didn't even take one from the front!
Anyway, she cried when we got home because she wants it ABOVE her shoulders.
Daddy is thinking about it this week and is suppose to let us know if its okay.
What do you think? Should she be ALLOWED to cut her hair as short as she wants too?
Or should dad control that?
I personally think if she wants to cut it, its her hair and she is 8 and should make that choice. =)
3 comments:
You've been cranking out blog posts! How'd I miss the last few??
Mt R- I've never been. Looks like fun. Jake just took the girls on a little hike up skyline and they loved it.
Amy's hair looks cute. A fresh cut is always nice. And you probably know what I think about Amy cutting her hair shorter...
What I always say to women who tell me they want it short but their husbands "won't let them", is "Oh, so he must do your hair everyday for you then.?"
;) just sayin...
Honestly I don't know what I'd do ... I love long hair ... I still haven't cut Pay's LoL Is it worth getting in a fight with Kent over? Amy is beautiful no matter how her hair is cut. Love you guys! xoxoxo
Ah a good hair cut always is a fresh feeling...nice N healthy & sassy :)
Post a Comment