Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My birthday

Oops, I almost forgot this puppy had her birthday too.  She turned two on August 14!!
Spoiled puppy, this is what she does everyday.

 Now on to my birthday!
August 15, 1970!  
Really 41?
Wow!
Do I look 41?
 We celebrated my birthday at the river, my in laws gave me my birthday card with $$ in it before we left and while we were at the river my parents gave me a birthday card with $$ in it, plus Kent gave me the camera. So on Monday it was back to the usual stuff.  I had to get Miss. Amy to school, then get Hannah to grandmas so I could get to my mammogram appt..  Why did I schedule that on my birthday?  Oh well, I did.  Then picked up Hannah, went to the bank, closed a bank acct at another bank, went to the grocery store, came home put the groceries away and then back to get Amy from school.  From there we ran to Victoria Gardens to get my dress I ordered.  Then back home, Hannah had finally fallen asleep in the car, so I carried her into the house.  Luckily, she stayed asleep.  Then when Kent and Rick got home we went to Rodrigo's for dinner.  After that, we had Angel food cake and cards to read.  Ugh, I am exhausted.  Then we set up the new camera and snapped a few pictures.  You can see I need to figure out settings from the color of the pictures. I am working on it.  
What an amazing birthday celebration I had!  Tons of fun, great memories and lovely gifts.  
Thanks family for making me feel so special!
Love you all!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Happy 41 Traci!!! You look great!
I hope that mam. appt went ok. I am not looking forward to that! :)

Cute family pictures! Sounds like a great birthday.

Great pics in the last post too! Looks like such fun, except for the tire part! Good thing the boys knew what to do.

Anonymous said...

Guuuurl you are looking GOOD at 41! Happy birthday! I hope it was amazing but it sure looks like it was!
XO

Tawni716 said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Minnie!!! & of course YOU ... Happy Birthday pretty lady! Love you lots & so happy we are friends!