Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday present early

Friday night, while I was showering, Kent ran to Sam's club and bought me my birthday gift!  He thought he would do it while we were at the river so I could use it the next two days.  We have been looking at this beauty for a while now.  My other camera is awesome, but when we are out in the boat my pictures are blurred or I can't get the shot because it doesn't take quick enough pictures.  Well, this beauty does!!  I had so much fun playing with it.  I actually filled the memory card (over 1500 pictures in less then 2 days). 

Now I want to take an online photography class.  So I can better my pictures and learn how to use this baby to the fullest!  (Hey Genn, could you give me the name of the class you took?) ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I want one like that but do not think we will ever have the money. Hope you had a great birthday!
Kelly Teeter

Anonymous said...

I want to take the class too! Is it the same as mine? EOS T2I?

Congrats!! It's so awesome & I still don't know waht all it's even capable of :)

Tawni716 said...

Cute new camera! I need a new camera too, I'm overdo! Christmas present ... tell Willie!