Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1st of many blogs...

WOW, I haven't blogged in a while and I have so much to share.  So be prepared for many new post in the next couple of days.
Amy started school last Wednesday and Thursday night we were going to leave for the river.  (My birthday weekend) Anyway, Thursday Amy came home with a project due on Monday.  I started freaking out.  I knew that I didn't have room to bring the craft stuff with us and that we would be way to busy having fun to work on it.  So I made a last minute change to stay home and get the project done Thursday night then leave at 5:00 A.M. on Friday.  So that is what we did.  I am not super excited about how the project turned out, I had big plans but not enough time. 
Anyway, Amy had to make herself doing what she did over summer vacation.

Bathing suit, kneeboard, ski, wakeboard and life jacket.  Of coarse we did so much more then that, but we had to narrow it down.
Be back in a bit to blog some more!!

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Awww super cute Amy! Love it! XoXo

Tawni716 said...

Whoa whoa whoa ... I'm caught up! Ok so I already commented on this one, but just wanted to come back & ask how she did on her project!? xoxoxoxo