Monday, August 8, 2011

weekend

The weekends come and go so fast.  
On Friday, the girls and I spent the day with my friend Tawnya and her cutie Payton.  We have a posh party to attend in September and the attire is fashionably white. Well, first I am not very fashionable and second I don't usual buy white.  With kids and all, white just doesn't seem to stay white for long. I figured Tawnya could help me find something that looks nice.  Since I am very picky and criticize everything about me. Anyway, we headed over to Nordstroms Rack in the Ontario Mills Mall.  We both (Tawnya and myself) tried on so many dresses.  Unfortunately nothing either fit or screamed love it.  So we came home pretty empty handed.  I say pretty empty because my girls got a couple of new things.  Only I came home with nothing. I was trying on a couple of dresses and Tawnya took this picture of the girls with her phone.

photo.php.jpg

We had such a fun day, laughing.  Thanks Tawnya and Paton for the fun time. Looking forward to the second attempt with you this week.!!!
Friday night after dinner Kent took me to Dos Lagos to see if we could find anything there.  I found a dress at Windsors but they didn't have my size.
Saturday, Kent worked for a couple of hours in the morning.  When he came home we were going to go to the mall.  However, we ahem, me was having an off day with the girls.  They were just not behaving and I finally put Hannah down for a nap.  Then I went and got my nails done.  So late afternoon everyone was back on track, I made dinner and then we headed to Victoria Gardens.  I found a cute dress at JC Penny's, again not in my size! UGH, I am feeling very frustrated by now.  I have lost almost 50 lBS and can't find a dress to fit! WTH?  Could you imagine me trying to find a dress 50 lbs heavier?  I think I would have to back out of the party! Anyway, I took the dress to the register and the girl said she could order it for me in my size! WOOT WOOT.  It should be here in 4 -7 days!  Now I need to find shoes and accessories.   Oh, and hope the size I ordered will fit!  I ordered the next size up from the one I tried on, Kent said he could have zipped the one I had on but it would have pulled and not be comfy.  Hope he isn't lying to me. Oh best part dress is on sale for get this $34.00!!! Woot woot.  I will post a picture when I get it. 
Sunday, we got up and went to church.  We haven't been in a few weeks and it felt good to go.  I saw a little girl at Knott's when cute hair so I attempted to do it on Hannah's hair.
Where did my baby go? 
 Cute Cute Cute!
 Rick made me a swing in High school for my front porch, after several years of the sun beating on it, the swing was falling apart and just couldn't be used any longer.  I have been checking out these chairs at Lowe's all summer with hopes of buying them and taking the swing down.  Kent bought them for me yesterday and I just love them!  We took the swing down and Kent took the part of that Rick laser cut "Cozart Family" and we will hang it above the chairs.  I asked Rick if he wanted to fix the chair or should I turn it into firewood.  He said he doesn't care.  So we will see what happens to the swing.
Happy Monday friends!  
Off to work tomorrow, haven't been in a couple of weeks. 
 I am looking forward ti getting out of the house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those chairs!!

Try black & white at Dos Lagos, all tho kinda pricey.

I love Nordys Rack, I always score there!

Tawni716 said...

Yes ... totally forgot about the black & white store!!!! Awesome! They have one at Victoria Gardens too! That makes me happy =) Had lots of fun shopping too although bummed I didn't find anything! I am still laughing about the Betsy STUPID Johnson store! ahahaha Glad you found a dress ... it's HOT too! Can't wait to see it!

Love Hannah Banana's hair! Too cute!

I vote for fire wood for our first camping trip! LoL

XoXo

Genn said...

Love your blue chairs!

Adorable pics of Hannah and her yellow flower!

Glad you got the dress coming to you in your size! Hope you love it.