Last Friday was my birthday weekend. (Actual birthday was Monday 8/15/11) Anyway, we headed to our favorite place on earth, the river! My family was there too. We left early Friday morning, (see prior post for why we left early Friday). We arrived around9:00 a.m., while Kent got the boat ready I ran to the grocery store to get a few things for lunch. We are such a great team that we were out on the water in no time! We spent the day with my parents, brother, sister in law, my niece and nephews.
Here is my sis in law Mandy and Hannah. Hannah loves Auntie Mandy!
My brother.
My nephew William.
William knee boarding.
My nephew Luke.
Luke knee boarding.
My sweet niece Samantha.
Not only does she knee board but was not going to be one upped by Amy so she tired her hand at standing on the knee board! Success!!
Tim, said okay my kids are doing it, I have to try!
and he liked it.
Hanging on the beach.
Cliff jumping (Amy)
William? Sorry I didn't take the pictures.
Tim!
Thanks for Day one of my birthday extravaganza!!
1 comment:
OMG I'm soooo freaking behind on your blog, am I ever going to catch up? haha
Cute pics! Looks like soooo much fun! Do you guys ever ever ever go on the river? I know we never go on the lake ... but this last weekend for Pay's birthday when we did one day on each it was such a blast ... so different from eachother, but both are so great in there own way. Ya know what I mean??? DO ya??? =D
Post a Comment