HI!
How are you? We are good.
Summer is almost over and we have been busy. What? Summer is almost over you asked? Well, it is if your child goes to school. We start school on Wednesday 8/10/11. I know its stupid but I can't do anything about it. The schools keep changing the date because of State testing. They want the kids to be done with the 2nd semester so that the state test scores are higher. Why don't they change the dates of the state testing? Because now we get to pay to air condition the schools in August and when its too hot the kids stay inside for the entire day, yep recess and lunch could be in their classroom. I know its dumb!
Anyway, we went to Knott's on Thursday with friends for Gabbi's birthday.
Gabbi, Devin, MaryJane, Natalie. (Gabbis is my friends daughter)
Watching the big swing. Then 4 of the 6 wanted to ride. So they did.
My sweet little trooper.
Carly and Amy on the big swing.
It was HOT, the girls having a little snack and some water to cool off. They they went on the roaring rapids.
I have never been to a show at Knott's, they had Snoopy on Ice, so we decided to get out of the heat and watch the show.
It was GREAT! The tricks they did were amazing.
All the girls liked it.
Again so cute. I would pay money to see a show like this.
It was starting to get dark and I left our sweatshirts in the car. So while Michelle took the 6 girls on more rides, Hannah and I went to the car. On the way back to meet them I thought this poor kid has been here ALL day and has not been on any ride! She doesn't complain she just goes with the flow and sits in her stroller. So I took her on a couple of rides. Just me and her.
Mater f fact, I think when Amy goes back to school me and Hannah will have a couple of trips to Knott's during the day.
She is so good.
Hannah took a picture of me. Not liking the chin, but thats me.
So excited to go up in the balloon.
We stayed until closing I think we finally left at 10:30 p.m., this was one tired baby.
Or maybe not! HAHAHA
Awesome day with fun friends.
Happy birthday Gabbi!!!
3 comments:
How fun! You always make me want to go to Knott's!
Looks like a great time!
How sweet to take Hannah on a few kiddie rides too. What a good mama you are. :)
How fun! I always forget about our Knotts passes! I'm taking them out now so we can go this weekend ... I'd invite you, but I'm sure you'd rather be celebrating your birthday somewhere else! =) Love you! xoxo
Post a Comment