Rick was having trouble with his brakes, so dad showed him how to change the rotors and brake pads. Of coarse I had to blog it. Rick said that my flash was bugging him, every time I clicked a picture he would be blinded. HAHAHA
Glad he has a great dad to show him how to do all these fun things that "guys" need to know how to do.
Plus it was fun to watch him. =)
I remember when I started driving, my dad would make me get under the car and "help" him change the oil in my car or if we had a flat dad would make us "help" him change it. He would always say "you may never find a man like dad that will do these things for you, so you better learn to do it yourself." Well, I am so thankful I found someone to do these things for me, cause I don't think I could do either if my life depended on it.
1 comment:
LoL ... I can hear Ricky saying "Mom!!! Stop!" =D
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment