Monday, August 22, 2011

Birthday weekend Saturday night

After spending the day on the lake, we wanted to get some family pictures.  So with my new camera in tow we headed to my parents place.  My mom and dad made BBQ burgers and I made a green salad.  Then we set up the picture taken session.  
 Then we did a few fun pictures too.
 We are missing my sister and her 2 kids and our oldest Rick.  Rick was actually here, but he was with friends for the river float during the day and then they all went to Laughlin in the evening.  My sister was suppose to come and then ended up not being able to get away for the weekend.

This was during the day and I thought it was cool of my girls.

2 comments:

Genn said...

Hi Traci!

A fancy new camera?? How fun!
You will love learning all about it.
The classes I took are really hard to get into now! But I would still sign up to be notified when the registration is because it is totally worth it. It's through Jessica Sprague's website (www.jessicasprague.com) and the first class I took is called Oh Shoot, taught by Candace Stringham, and then the second class of hers I took was called Portraiture. I LOVED them both and learned SO much.

How exciting for you! Happy Birthday!! And Happy Shooting! :)

Tawni716 said...

Love the family pics too cute! Forgot to comment about your blowout in the last post ... sorry about that! Hope you are able to get your new tires soon! xoxoxo