Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday weekend day 2

Wow, I am not sure I am ever gonna get through the birthday weekend.  
Anyway, Saturday 8/13/11 was day 2 on the water with my family.
I took over 1500 pictures with my new camera over the next two days.  So bare with me.
This is me and my daddy.  (I am his favorite)  ; )
 Me and my hubby.
 My fabulous sister in law Mandy!
 My brother was playing with my camera and he took the next 2 pictures. 
I think they look awesome.  My sweet princess.
 My nephew, Luke
 Hannah is like "What??"
 The kids did a lot of this....
 Some of that.....
 a little more of this...
 some more of that....
 and a WHOLE LOT of this!!!!

 I was playing with my camera.  I love my daddy.
 Crazy kids.
 Looking good babe!!
Day two isn't over yet.  Be back tomorrow with some more fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I've been behing on blogs but you can DEF see a difference in clarity on your photos I LOVE these! I need to catch up & I'm not going in order but I'm thinking the next post or 2 might reveal someone got a new camera?? Yay!
XO

Tawni716 said...

LOVE all your pics, but Whoa! You took tooooo many pictures ... I think you took more than they take at a wedding! haha j/k I love my Daddy too! I think I'm his favorite, don't tell Dani! haha j/k xoxoxo