Last Friday we went to visit with my Nana. This is my mom's mom and she lives in an assistant living home in Burbank. She loves it there. My cousin Lori is visiting from Texas, she planned a day where some of us cousins would meet and take Nana out to lunch. I haven't seen Lori in a long time, more then a year so when they included me, I was excited to go.
This is Nana when she opened her door to her "apartment."
Hannah and Madie. Madie is my cousin Rachel's daughter, that makes them second cousins, right? Madie's dad just left for Afghanistan. He will be deployed for 7 mos.
The group! I look like an amazon woman. What the heck?
Me and Diane (Diane is my cousin, she is 2 months older then me. I make sure she knows it too.) are standing
Lori, Amy Nana, Hannah, Rachel and Madie
Sweet Madie, seriously could this baby get any cuter??
We took Nana to Islands.
Diane and Nana
Hannah and Lori, Hannah kept calling Lori Grandma! It was so funny.
Lori whats like what the heck girl??
Lori, Hannah and me
Me and Amy, my face is looking fat from this angle. UGH.
Rachel and Diane.
Thanks girls, for letting me tag along with you guys. Thanks Rachel for driving us too. We had a blast and it was so good to see Nana. Lori, you are a riot! Seriously, I am flying to Texas this winter to visit you!!
2 comments:
Ah cute post & fun fun! :)
So cute! Your Nana looks soooo happy & healthy! xoxo
Post a Comment