Saturday, April 9, 2011

Trouble blogging this month.

Yep, its April 9th and this is only my 2nd post of the month.  What the heck?  I am having trouble getting motivated to blog, take pictures etc.
Anyway, on wednesday we went to Knott's again with the Hoppocks.  We had a blast and I took a whopping 4 pictures!
The Rapid ride, the girls got wet but only Shelby got SOAKED! 
 Hannah watching the girls go by.
 Then on Friday we headed up to Simi Valley to visit my family.  We went to my brothers house and my sister in law gave Amy a hair cut took about 5 inches off and then she trimmed Hannah's hair and cut her some wispy bangs.  A couple of weeks ago we had some bad weather and a huge avocado tree in their back yard fell over just missing their house. this is part of the tree that still needs to be cut.
 Check out my piles of firewood!  Kent and I just have to go back to pick it up! 
 2nd pile, plus the tree the kids are standing on will be mine too.  =)
 My fabulous sister in law racking up the dead leaves.
 Kids on the rest of my fire wood!
 Samantha and Hannah. 
 My brother Tim and my daddy.
Thats it from Simi! I know not very exciting.  Hopefully my blogging gene will return soon.!!

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

How fun, did Amy love the water ride? I can't believe you didn't go on it! hehe j/k ... We need to go with the hubby's! Looks like a fun time visiting your family in Simi. Hope you are having a good weekend! xoxo

TPAR said...

Well Im new to this blogger deal and Tawni has told me to look you up (siince I dont know anyone on here)and it looks like you had fun in the water and the leaves looked awesome to play in too! Well hope to meet you one of these times out at the river.
Arianna