I have been trying to get pictures out of my phone and still cannot! Sucks!
Well, there is a little one in our house that has some new bling.
I have some cute pictures of this little cutie in my phone but you'll probably never see them.
So instead you get this!
Yep, she is sporting some new bling on her teeth aka braces!
We had an appointment with Corona's favorite Orthodontist, Dr. John Pearson. Amy asked if he could fix the front teeth because of the spaces and he said sure. So while we were on Spring break, she got a few braces placed. She loves them!! She has been doing so well, I am so proud of her. She even takes her toothbrush to school and brushes after lunch!
After these cuties showered Amy help Hannah into her Pj's, well she actually helped her into her pj's. Hannah is wearing one of Amy's nightgowns! Its a small or size 4-5 in little girls. Hannah loves it and wanted to sleep in it. So she did. These to nightgowns are the same size look how funny the difference is on each kid.
It's suppose to be wordless Wednesday, sorry I guess I am too wordy today!
3 comments:
Awww the girls look adorable in the PJ's! Oh totally forgot to tell ya when we were pulling up to Dland Pay said "I want Mamy & Hannah!" I think she thought we were at Knotts Berry Farm! =) I said they aren't here and she kept asking anyway ... playdate soon! And Miss Amy looks so cute in her braces! I bet she feels all grown up! They are such cuties! xoxoxo
I luv this pic of them in their pj's fresh outta the shower, too cute!!
It'll be nice for her to be DONE with braces early on, I had them all thorugh high school & need them again :( Boo
Cute pj's pics!
Cute braces on Amy too! I used to wish that I had braces sooo badly. Never needed em, but really wanted em. Silly huh.
Post a Comment