Saturday, April 23, 2011

Minnie minnie minnie

This cute puppy I believe is Houdini.   
 She gets out of the yard and roams the neighborhood.  We had placed chairs and wire on the walls and the backyard was seriously ghetto.  Somehow she still got out.  I would come home for lunch she is in the front yard, Kent and Amy got home about 5 p.m. week ago and as they pulled up Minnie is in the front yard. Then while we were in Johnson Valley camping about 10:00 p.m. Saturday night we got a phone call from our neighbors that Minnie was out and in the horse trail.  They Coyotes roam the horse trail almost EVERY night.  She would never make it through the night down there.  So they put her back in the yard and I was able to get a hold of Rick to come home and put her in the house. Anyway, when we got home on Sunday Kent went to Ace and bought hot wire and we set it up.
 Amy helping daddy.
 She is getting so big. 
(Don't mind the pool we drained it for the winter, it will have water in it again this weekend)
 Hannah crawled all over the backyard like a dog. 
So moral of the story is Minnie, doesn't escape any longer.  She touched the wire once and yelped and then for one day pooped on the pool deck. (I think she was afraid of the grass).  Now she is good on the grass and stays in the yard!! 

3 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Minnie is sooo cute! Sorry you had to put up "HOT WIRE" .... Maybe you should let Minnie stay inside & eat your furniture instead =D I used to let Ozzy eat my back door jam! haha

PS Fill that swimming pool up girlfriend!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Genn said...

OOoh poor Minnie. Pooped on the pool deck even. She was traumatized. :)

I've been thinking of you because I bought the strawberry kefir milk. I like it. It's like yogurt. I put it in our smoothies and the girls loooove that it is pink!

Eric said...

how funny! she never got out here, only when we left the front/garage doors opened