Sunday, April 17, 2011

Checking in

on our progress........
17 day diet

I couldn't find a picture of me from right before I started the 17 day diet.  I HATE pictures of me, so I usually delete them or ALWAYS take the pictures to avoid being in one. It probably fits just about what I looked like anyway.
Start date 2/4/2011 - Todays date 4/17/2011 
However, I am not done!!  I still have 30- 40 lbs to go......
I feel better, starting to look better and maybe I won't be afraid of the camera.
How about that hubby of mine? He is looking GGOOOOODDD!  He feels good too and that is the best part! 

I'll be back to post pictures from the weekend.  We camped in Johnson Valley.  
Goodbye for now! =)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are doing so great! And you look amazing! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Wow You guys look amazing! So awesome! We better start seeing more photos of U now, hehe...hope you guys had a great weekend!
XO

Genn said...

Traci!
Congratulations!! You both seriously look AMAZING. You look so much younger in your after picture too. You look fantastic. And your hubby does too. So happy for you guys to be feeling so good.

I'm headed to TJ's later this morning, maybe I'll bump into you. ?

:)

Tawni716 said...

Looking good guys!!! I love your hat ... it's so cute! Where's the Johnson Valley pics? xoxoxoxo