Remember I told you about my trip to Simi Valley a week ago? My sister in law gave Hannah a trim and some wispy bangs! I love it, she looks so cute. Now the hair that fell into her face all the time (because she WON'T keep a hair pretty in) no longer is in her eyes and covering her beautiful face!
Kent says she looks like Gretel this way.
Seriously, could she be any cuter??
I made these on Sunday for Amy. I think its her favorite food ever!
So when I make these....
She looks like this!
It's actually gross how covered she is in sauce. But she is one happy girl!
Hope you are all having a great week. The weekend is almost here! =)
2 comments:
Her hair looks sooo cute!!! & that girl does love ribs doesn't she? When she wanted to order them @ TGIF that day, I was like huh? Serious? Don't you want chicken fingers & french fries? haha j/k Miss you girls ... Have a fab weekend & maybe we can try & get together next week??? I am going to look up the book print stuff ... how much is it? A small fortune? ;)
How funny she likes ribs! Haha
Cute wispy bangs yay :)
Post a Comment