Monday, April 11, 2011

Knitting

Remember a couple of posts ago, when I went to the river?  I am still trying to get those pictures out of my phone.  Not sure why but I can't get them to download to my computer.  Anyway, when we were there my mom had been knitting hats.  Amy thought it looked like fun and so my mom showed her how to make one.  Then she sent us home with a few of the items she needed and instructed to return them to her in Simi last Friday.  So Amy worked on the hat and finished it.  We also went to Simi Valley on Friday to return the stuff to my mom and have her help Amy finish the hat.

Yep, this is the knitted hat Amy made for her doll.  She did a great job and is VERY proud of herself.

Thanks Nana for teaching her to do this and for making me drive up to see you Friday.  It was a fun day.   

UPDATE on 17 day diet.  I am still going strong, I have incorporated more walking into my life and tonight we even played tennis.  I am down 28 lbs. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

28 lbs holy moly woo hoo!!!

Tennis is so fun!

Go Amy knitting away, how cute!
XO

Tawni716 said...

There you are blog slacker!!! ;)

Cute hat Amy!!! Good job!


& good job Traci!!! Woot woot! xoxo

Genn said...

28 lbs!!! WOW, you go girl! That's fantastic.

I love tennis too.

Cute hat by Amy!!

Sorry you've been in a blog funk. Hope it goes away soon. ;)

The Farm-Marm said...

I have been such a slacker at posting comments...Love the Hat! i just learned how to do hats on a loom/hoop. The whole family got hats for Christmas ;) What program are you using for your diet? It's working great for you guys! Excellent job! Woohoo! I lost 40 altogether, then got preggers. Have gained 8 back, hoping to keep it under 20. Thanks for the post on my blogola! i miss ya girl1 Call me sometime, I'm always home!