Tuesday, March 1, 2011

School project

We are working on Amy's school project, Animal Report. Amy is doing her report on Minnie.  It has 3 parts to it.  Written, oral and visual.  The written is done at school, the oral we have to write and memorize at home and the visual is at home in the form of a diorama.
Amy wanted to make the back yard and her room, since that is where Minnie spends a lot of time.
Amy coloring in the pool.
 Kent making the bed frame.
 Painting the ladder.
 The finished project.
 Up close picture of our fine artwork.
FYI, I did more then just take pictures. ;)

3 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Awwww sooo cute! I think her is going to be the best one! =) Great job Kent & Traci! hahaha j/k I'm going to do Pay's projects too.

Anonymous said...

ah this brings back school project memories. A+ to hands on Mom & Dad too!
:)

Genn said...

So cute! NIce work you two. Or three. ;)