Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 29

On this:


and I have lost 17.4 lbs.
I can't believe it hasn't even been a month!!  If you have a little weight or a lot of weight to lose, I highly recommend this book to you.  

Have a great weekend everyone, see you Monday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO awesome!!! Congratulations Tracy!!! That's nearly 20lbs! Talk about a great way to kick off spring! Woo hoo!

Keep up the hard work & great choices you are setting great examples for your girls early :)
XO

Genn said...

WOW WOW WOW Traci! That is so great! Congratulations! You are doing so well. Keep up your good work!

Sorry I am just now answering your blog Q... I've been sick in bed for two days.

So when you are signed into your blog you go to design, and click on Add Gadget in the right hand column, then you scroll down to find blog list. Click on that, and then you have to individually put the address of the blogs you read in, but once you have done that, it will tell you when they have updated! So easy. :)

Tawni716 said...

Congrats Traci!!! =)