Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Doctor's

Did you see it yesterday?  
The Doctors that is? 
 They had the contestants from Team Dr. Phil and Team Doctors on.  They have been on the 17 day diet for 51 days. (I think)  They have all lost a great amount of weight.  One guy was down 74 lbs (He was the largest of them all)  Then there was a lady who has lost 53 lbs in 51 days.  I believe she was 224 when she started and now weighs 171!!  Talk about inspiring.   They made me want to work even harder.  Exercise more and eat healthier!!  We walked a lot last night.  Even made me think about joining a gym.   (I went a week ago with Danielle and I was sore for several days after)  anyway, the jury is not out on that one, however, I am thinking about it.
Seriously people if you want to lose weigh and lose it fast go out and buy yourself this book!!  Costco had it for $13.00!  Well worth the money.
 Update on me. 
Are you ready for this??
Day 55 and I have lost 27.4lbs!
I think this is a great accomplishment and I am so proud of myself.   

2 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Yay!!! So excited for you ~ You look great! Today we got a lot of walking in, can't believe you went walking again!!! I could have used another walk to get out of the house & away from the crying tho LoL ... she napped, but not long enough ;)

Anonymous said...

As you should be SO proud! That is awesome! I bet you feel amazing, are sleeping better, in so many ways this is good. Your family is making healthier choices b/c of you now :) Luv it! Keep up the great work!
XO