Friday, March 11, 2011

Hannah's room

About a month ago, I changed Hannah from her crib to a bed.  Boohoo
I gave her crib and all her bedding (its was Amy's bedding too) to a friend of Ricky's who is going to be a single mom.  She loved their bedding and since we paid top dollar for it, I would rather give it to someone I know and loves it rather then the good will or even try to sale.  Anyway, I gave her the matching valance too, so I have been on the hunt to find something for Hannah's room.  
I found these curtains at Burlington, they were $15.00, perfect!!
Then when we were buying stuff for Amy's diorama, Kent and I found these at Michaels for $3.00 each.  So I bought the hooks that hang over the door for $2.00 and kent cut them and hung them and I attached the cute butterflies! There you have it! Perfect princess curtains for my little princess.   
My cousin Melissa also gave me a website for the wall decals and I bought Princess fairy's so as soon as they come in I will post more pictures.  Her little room is looking so cute!!  

2 comments:

Genn said...

Cute! Isn't decorating fun? I love changing things up. Makes me happy. My Hannah has curtains that are very similar in her room. :)

Tawni716 said...

Love it! I bet Hannah loves her big girl room! =)