Thursday night was back to school night for Amy. Can't believe that the year is almost over.
When we arrived she had all kinds of stuff on her desk to take home with us.
Remember our diorama? Yep, its hanging on the wall in her classroom.
This was something she wrote about herself.
In it she says without my parents I would P-A-R-T-Y!!
Then they had made these wanted signs.
Amy with a mustache!!
Thank you Mrs. Oliver for being such an amazing teacher!
You have taught Amy so much and we are so thankful for you and so proud of our sweet Amy.
1 comment:
Ah yay for back to school night! Go Amy! I know that grattitude you feel for her teacher I am forever grateful to Noah's teachers aid & speech patheoligist they are such a blessing & he has come so far.
We are lucky Mama's :)
Post a Comment