Went for a little trip to Bevmo and picked us up a couple of treats.
First treat: Skinny Girl Maragarita (waiting for the next camping trip to try it out.)
Second treat: Blue Cheese stuffed Green olives. Verdict just okay the blue cheese tasted like olive oil and olive juice. I think they would be better in a bloody mary or something.
Third Treat: Olive Bruschetta (Still thinking of a creative way to use it. Any suggestions?)
4 comments:
Curious to see what you think of skinny girl margarita. I hear it is very TART. Not sour, and not sweet but tart. Hmm. Not sure if that means good or bad?
I just bought me some Skinny Girl Margarita too .... haven't tried it yet. Will let ya know the verdict because I will def. NOT be saving mine for camping! haha Genn - Tart doesn't sound very good, so I'm scared now! I'd rather it be sweet & sour haha
i like the skinny girl....im not sure how to describe it but strong....although we all know im a light weight so im interested to hear what you all think.
I'm eager to try skinny girl margi too! Yayer!
:)
Post a Comment