I think last week some blogging friends posted what was in their fridge.
I thought I would share with you what is in mine.
First, you can see I went shopping today, so we are well stocked. ;)
Flaxseed meal is a fairly new ingredient. I started using this when I started the 17 day diet. I put it in most foods I make and you can't even taste it. Next to that you will see The Non Fat greek yogurt, another 17 day diet food. The ones in the front are Kent's I don't care for that one, but the large container behind is plain non fat greek yogurt and I heart it! Really yummy, add some berries and a packet of Truvia and life is good.
This Avocado Salsa Verde from TJ's, oh my gosh FABULOUS! I put it on my spinach salad and it makes my heart skip a beat!
Kefir Milk, another 17 day diet food and I really like it. I use it for smoothies in the morning, add a cup of your favorite fruit, cup of ice and a truvia packet to your blender and you will be a happy camper too. I was at TJ's today and they didn't have the non fat plain Kefir milk, so I bought the strawberry, its higher in calories and fat, so I think I will try 1/2 c of the plain and 1/2 c of strawberry. Don't want to mess with the diet.
Laughlin cow cheese! AMAZING, I have made HG chick cordon blue 3 times now with it and my family LOVES it!! I also made some stuffed jalapenos with it and they were delicious!! Cut Jalapenos in half, remove seeds use 1 laughing cow light swiss for 3 small jalapenos, bake on 350 for 20-25 minutes and enjoy! About 10 Calories each!! Oh ya!
Tonights dinner is Turkey chili, but the kids have not been liking the Turkey so much. So I splurged and made it with hamburger, see that TJ cornbread in the back ground? I made that for the kids too. Kent and I shared a small sliced. That is the BEST cornbread around. Better then Marie Calendars!! No joke, it is!!
For those of you following my 17 day diet,
I am on day 45 and I am DOWN 21.6 lbs!!!
YEP, did you read that 21.6 LBS!!!! In a month and a half!!
Please feel free to encourage me in the comment area, it is much appreciated.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. ; )
4 comments:
I love this!! Avacado salsa YUMMO!!! I went to T.Joes today too :) For ingredients for tomorrows turkey chili ... how funny ... this weather makes me want it. And D is insisting on MC's cornbread so I'll have to tell him you've suggested T.Joe's ...he may like it better.
Kefir milk,,,i saw this today that is a great idea for smoothies....I think I'll try that soon thanks!
Also I'm in heart with the laughing cow cheese wedges ...they're at Sams club in 3 packs & i got the queso chipotle one & I spread it on one or two Wasa multi grain crackers...YUM my favorite snack right now!
I'm seriously so happy for you & your new healthy ways! Great work!
XO
P.s. I don't like those Green Yogurts either...I only like Chobani's Greek Yogurts from Henrys or T.Joes honey flavor.
Sorry my comments are so long....haha
Yay!! A what's in your fridge post!!
I was excited to see someone else's fridge. Esp someone who I know is eating healthy too!
I will have to try that avo salsa!! That sounds wonderful.
Kefir milk- so is this thicker, is that why Erika wants to try it in smoothies?
Laughing cow cheese is on my sam's list. We haven't tried it yet but I hear it's great.
I just tried a greek yogurt that i really liked. It's VOSKOS brand and I got it at Henry's. I tried strawberry and I loved it. I eat it with some kashi cereal on top and some dark choc cacao chips too for a treat.
WAY TO GO on your weight loss!! You are doing SO good. I'm so happy for you.
I have many of the same things in my fridge too! Keifer...check flax seed...check avacados....check! Congrats on the weight loss.
Post a Comment