My friend Tawnya called me to let me know that Target was having a Dr. Seuss story time. She wanted to know if me and the girls wanted to join her. So of coarse we did. We met at the Target in Mira Loma . They had a small section set up in the boys department with stools, goody bags and fishy crackers.
| Hannah jumped right in and found a seat and a cup of treats. You can see Amy is the back ground trying to get Payton to come sit with her. |
Amy loves Payton, she is so cute. I can't believe how big she is already.
Amy was bored out of her mind. It was cute how they had it set up, but it was a little boring.
Look at this little cutie saying cheese.
The girls had had enough, so since we were at Target we had to browse the store.
After, we headed over to Borders, they are closing the MIra Loma store and everything was on sale 20-40% off. So I bought the Hungry Girl cookbook and I am looking forward to cooking up some new healthiness.
We were in the children's books and Amy grabbed a book and started reading to the girls. So cute. She is getting so big. What happened to y baby?
Thanks Tawnya and Payton for the fun morning. We need to get together again soon.
4 comments:
I saw this on Tawnya's blog too. So cute. Always a fun time to be had in Target! :)
Thanks for your nice comment too Traci. Actually, my shin splints are because I tried to build up running too far too fast. I need to slowly build and I went from not running, to running 2 miles. A couple of weeks of that and my shins started to hate me. So I am on break. We'll see what happens. Don't worry I'm not overdoing it. And I ate a brownie today. Err. Brownies. dangit! :)
Okay that last picture is adorable!
Hi Traci,
Are you a Santiago grad too? I see Tawnya there, and she went to school with my girls. So, it seems everyone is dieting these days. Guess it is time to think about summer. I LOVE Hungry Girl Cookbooks!!! I have two and love them!!! Good luck to you too, with your diet!!
Soooo cute! Thanks again for meeting up with us! But PLEASE learn how to spell my name just kidding ... you only spelled it wrong once. XoXo Hope you are loving your HG cookbook. Last night I made Exploding Taquitos, Jalepeno poppers & guacamole all from the HG recipes & it was delish! =) Tonight I'm making some more HG ... will keep you posted if it's yummy or not.
Post a Comment