Amy has been working on a report for school. It was a 3 part report. They did the written in school and then we had to make a diorama (see 3/1/11 post) and lastly she had to do an ora presentation. During the Oral presentation you could bring props or the pet to school. Since Amy did her report on Minnie, we brought her to school with us on Friday.
The kids ran over to see Minnie.
Amy was so proud to have Minnie at school.
Then it was time to go inside. Here is Amy trying to read while Minnie is checking everything out.
Amy and Minnie did great!!
Minnie sure is a sweet puppy.
Then Amy got to walk around the class room and let all the kids pet Minnie.
They LOVED her.
Ya know what Minnie LOVED them.
You could see how she was so enjoying being the center of attention.
Amy got a 90% on her report and I couldn't be prouder of her!!
She has come so far with everything this year.
WAY TO GO AMY!!! I LOVE YOU!!
3 comments:
How cute!!! Good job Amy! I love her outfit! =)
How cute is she!
Way to go Amy. I bet that was fun for her.
I see you got your blog list figured out! So much easier than just clicking to see who's updated huh?!
Ah so cute!! I have to admit I think having a girl would be sooo fun for a Mommy! I love having a boy but a mani/pedi outing looks so fun!~xoxo
Post a Comment