Monday, March 14, 2011

Princess Party

Look who is 3, Linkyn!!
We were invited to a princess party on Saturday.  It was so much fun.  I can't believe that Linkyn is 3 and that Hannah will soon be 3.  
Link got this very fun teeter-totter for her birthday and let me tell you the kids had more fun on this.
Now its Hannah and Link's turn.
I think someone might need this for her birthday in June.
Danielle, had fun stuff for the kids to do.  There was a gal painting faces, jump house, teeter-trotter, tons of yummy food and a whole desert table.  I should have taken a picture of it.  It was beautiful.  However, because of the diet I stayed far away from all that!
Hannah did not want her face painted, she did want her arm done.  Hope that doesn't mean there is a future in tattoos for this kid.
Cute dolphin she picked out, or did her sister pick it?
Pinata time.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Linkyn, Happy Birthday to you!
Thanks Danielle and Neal for including us in the fun day and getting to celebrate sweet Links birthday with you guys.

4 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Cute post! The party was fun! I love your pictures, you got some good ones ... I need a reminder next time to take pictures of other stuff & people besides Payton! LoL xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics! Loved this Post :)

Genn said...

Cute pics! Hannah looked SO cute in her tutu outfit!
That teeter totter looks like great fun for the kids. Where do you get one of those at??

Danielle said...

OMG! You are so sweet. Thanks for posting this. You got some great shots!!! I suck at blogging and have been bad at keeping up on all of yours.