Happy St. Patrick's Day to you.
This morning I made the girls green milk, sorry no picture.
Then I started making Amy's lunch and decided to add some green to it.
I put in a green apple and green olives, then I thought, hey I could make her mayo green too. So I did. ;)
I also added her cookies and chips, I didn't make them green.
Hope you likes it at lunch today.
Maybe I will make dinner green too. This was fun today! =)
3 comments:
I always forget about St. Patty's day. Nothing green going on here. The girls aren't even wearing green! Oh well.
I'm sure Amy loved her green lunch. :)
You're so cute that is such a good idea! I love to be festive & sometimes the smallest touches go a long ways!
I hope you enjoyed the hungry girl recipe you made sounds delish!
XO
Cute! We aren't Irish ... but celebrate! I turned our potato cheese soup green last night & Will almost had a heart attack! LoL I think his issue isn't vegetables, but the color! LoL He ate corn & choked down the his FAVORITE soup colored green.
Post a Comment