Sunday, February 20, 2011

Date night

On Friday my hubby called and asked me if we were busy on Saturday night and I said no. He said lets go on a date. I say YEAH! He worked Saturday and then we did a few errands in the afternoon. Came home and got ready. Oops no picture of us. I guess I was so excited about going out that I forgot. Anyway, grandma and grandpa babysat and we headed to Lone Star for dinner. Since we are dieting, its not as much fun to go out to dinner. We had to pick it apart and find something we could eat. Anyway, I had the grilled Cajun Chicken (only ate one breast and brought the other home) and a dinner salad with Vinegar. Yeah me. After dinner we went to the Phoenix theater we watched Gulliver's Travels. Very funny. After it was early so we decided to walk around Target and look at bedding for Hannah. We wondered through the books and movies. Then Kent bought me Black Heels to Tractor Wheels!! Picked up a book for Hannah, Fancy Nancy and a book for Amy, Junie B. June series and Kent got the A-team movie.

2 comments:

Genn said...

yay for date night!!!
it is hard to know what to order when you're at a restaurant while trying to eat healthy isnt it?!
You're gonna LOVE Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. I've got about 20 pages left. I just love her. I love her even more now. ;)

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm so glad you got a date night...You deserve one :)

Great job for efforts in eating healthier

:)