Friday, February 18, 2011

Learning to

Eat to live instead of living to eat!
I recently saw on Dr. Phil and The Doctors the 17 Day Diet by Dr. Mike Moreno. Its how to lose ALOT of weight fast and keep it off. So I ordered it and the 17 minute workout.
I am on day 15 today and have lost 11 lbs, no joke people. 11 lbs!!! This book is amazing, you are on a different food schedule every 17 days. The weight is falling off. I feel good and have more energy. I have not even started to work out yet. I can only imagine how I will feel and how much weight I will lose when I start my work out program. If you are struggling with weight I highly recommend you buy this book. You will not be disappointed.

3 comments:

Genn said...

Wow Traci! That's crazy. So how are your eating habits changed? Are you eating more fruits and veggies? How do you eat different each day?
11 pounds in one week is amazing. I've been trying to change my eating habits up too. So far I've lost about 6.

Can't wait to hear more about your results! Share some healthy recipes if you can too. :)

Tawni716 said...

Congrats on the 11lbs Traci! So happy for you! When you are ready to workout we can do some days together if you want ... I can show you some of my stroller strides workouts! =) LOVE YOU girl, keep up the good work! You rock! xoxoxo

Cozart Family said...

Ahh Thanks girls! Genn, I think I have always eaten healthy, like veggies and stuff, but I do like my chips and probably would over eat. I have always loved food, cooking etc. I no longer cook from PW for sure. I am eating more fish and cutting out the carbs that I love! So dinners are usually fish and steamed veggies (plain, no butter). Salads are topped with balsamic vinegar instead of dressing. I will post some of the stuff I am eating.
Tawnya, I would love to work out with you and teach me stroller strides stuff that would be amazing! xoxoxo Keep me on track, k? Even when we are camping!!