Two Saturdays ago we had Amy's friend Carly over for a few hours. Kent need to go to home depot so we all went along. On the way we stopped by what we call the disc swing park. The girls burned off a little energy before heading to Home Depot.

Then they climbed and ran some more.
Look at Hannah thinking she is so big.
I have more to post, I guess I was a bit behind. Since these pictures are from 2 weeks ago and were still in my camera. I know, I know, what a slacker.
Happy Monday, I am home today last day off for 3 whole days. I am so looking forward to retirement. Hope my new girl does really well this week and then I can be a one day a week worker for a while!!! WOOT WOOT
1 comment:
ah I love these, where is this park? Noah would go buck wild for it.
Post a Comment