Monday, February 21, 2011

Sunday Changes

We have been debating on putting Hannah in a bed and getting rid of the crib. (Sniff sniff, my baby WHAAAA!) Anyhow, the problem is we do not have a spare room since having Hannah and it makes it difficult to have company aka my parents when you don't have a place to put them up for the night. The other problem is Amy is always having a friend spend the night and right now I have to make them beds on the couch in the living room. So we knew we wanted to get Amy 2 twin beds or a bunk or something. Well, my parents came out on Sunday and with them they brought me the old daybed and trundle bed from one of the bedrooms at their house. YIPEE, problem solved. We moved Amy's bed into Hannah's room and the new daybed into Amy's room. Works perfectly!! Then my mom and I went shopping for new bedding for Hannah.
We rearranged her room a bit, bought new bedding Lauren Ashley from Burlington and now I am in the market for some room fairy's.
The girls relaxing on the new bed.
This is the bedding up close. I was going to have pictures made on canvas at Costco to hang on the walls but costco said it will be grainy or blurred.
First night in her new bed. She stayed in it all night long.

Here is Amy's new daybed and the trundle bed is under the bed already to pull out for her next sleep over! Amy didn't get new bedding this is what we bought her when she changed from the crib to the bed. Its all Roxy and is in great shape. I am still looking for wall decor for her room too.
* Diet update and Healthy eating*
Today is day 1 of the activate cycle, each cycle is 17 days.
As of today I am 13 lbs lighter in 18 days! Kent is 20 lbs lighter.
Sample menu today for today:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup oatmeal with medium orange and green tea
Lunch: Spaghetti squash with 3 shrimp and low fat marinara sauce from last night
Dinner: Grilled Salmon with steam broccoli and green tea.
(no butter, no sugar no added anything)

3 comments:

Tawni716 said...

Cute! Love her bedding, looks like Payton's bedding. Her room is Fairy too! =)

Yo go girl ... are you feeling more energized? How's Kent feeling? Is it making you guys moody?

Love ya! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Okay don't tell anyone but this Roxy bedding makes me want a girl! Don't worry I cannot get pregnant tho lol

And I know the feeling seeing them go from crib to big boy in your case girl bed ...tear(S)

I'm so excited & happy for you with your new healthy lifestyle! Are you eating snacks? Just a tip to eat every 3 hours if you find yourself hungry, it prevents over eating & helps weight come off. Keep up the great work!!!

Genn said...

What cute new big girl bedding! I think Claire is almost ready for a bigger bed soon too. It is a little sad.

WAY TO GO on your weight loss!! That is amazing. You guys are doing great. Your menu sounds good too. I love shrimp. Keep up your good work!