Last Saturday night was the Norco Winter Rodeo, and I LOVE me a rodeo!!!
I stole these pictures off my friends FB page. Anyway, the little guys and girls that ride the sheep are just too darn cute! They do so well. One off them actually took a pretty good fall, when the sheep tripped and fell and rolled over the little guy. He hopped up and waved his hand and headed back to the shoot.

The BULLS are my VERY favorite things at the rodeo! Its such an exciting sport to watch. I actually just prefer to see the bulls, but hubby likes the whole thing. This bull right here, he came out of the shoot the cowboy came right off and he ran around the arena. Usually, they can corral the bull and get him to go right back into the corral, well not this guy. He pranced around and every time they would rope him he would lay down and play dead. They would take the rope off and he would get back on his feet and move again. I think that he laid down at least 3 times in the arena. It was so funny. I hope the bull was okay and not sick and thats why he was doing it. I don't think I will ever know.


Check out the air this bull caught! Woot woot.

Have you ever been to a Rodeo?

1 comment:
Looks like a great time! I went once years ago when it was still the Anaheim pond with my friend & her Dad. Fun times :)
Post a Comment