Do you remember when I did this?
Ever since I did that in my favorite pan, I have been struggling for a pan that size. Kent and I have been eying this set at Sam's club for a while. Well, last week we decided to buy it!
I love it too. It has a very small sauce pan that has come in handy many times already.
2 comments:
Hi Traci, it's me Genn but I am signed in under my Mom's screen name. Using her comp. :)
Fancy new pots and pans! I bet you'll coook up all kinds of tasty dishes in those. I got a Wolfgang set from Sam's a couple years ago and I still love it. They have nice stuff.
Happy cooking! :)
haha Traci I DO remember when you did this b/c I almost did shorlty after you...hehe
Happy new pots, woo hoo!
Post a Comment