AMY!
On Friday Amy received and award for Improvement in Reading Comprehension.
Here her principle is handing her the award.
Thats my girl!
She was so happy. I didn't tell her she was getting anything, so she had no idea I was even at the school. Funny, her friends saw me and Hannah but Amy didn't see me until I walked up to take her picture.
Right before we were leaving to go to Amy's school, Hannah was decorating Amy's trash can and
herself!
So I yelled at her and told her she isn't suppose to color on anything other then paper. She replies crying her eyes out, "I know thats what daddy tells me". I say "why did you do it then?" Hannah replies" I don't know". Good grief, this kid is crazy. =) Then she hugs me and says "sorry mommy" and my heart melts.....
Diet update today is day 24 of the 17 day diet and I have lost 15.8 lbs!! Can I please get a woot woot?
Diet update today is day 24 of the 17 day diet and I have lost 15.8 lbs!! Can I please get a woot woot?
2 comments:
Congrats to Amy!!!
And I will give ya a Woot woot woot woot! LoL YAY!
Love ya! xoxo
Heck yes you can get a WOOT WOOT! :)
Way to go!
And congrats to Amy on her award. That is really neat.
And Hannah and the trash cans and her arms... she sounds just like Claire!!
Post a Comment