Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Christmas and Valentines?

Or is it Valentines and Christmas?
Yesterday, I was giving the girls a shower and Minnie was barking all crazy like. So I went to see what the heck she was barking at. It was my father in law, he was bringing us gifts through the back door. He brought over this beautiful ice cream cake and card from him and my mother in law. So sweet and a total surprise. The girls said it was delicious and I even let them have 2 slices each of it last night.
This handsome fellow and I usually do not exchange Valentine gifts. We always give each other a card, I threaten him to NOT buy me flowers at the highway robbery prices they sale them for on Valentines. Well, last year he bought me diamond earrings. He said it was just something special because I think I didn't get anything for my birthday or something. Anyway, this year same rules apply NO gifts. We don't need anything and we just had Christmas. I open my card and inside was a gift certificate for 3 mani pedis. He thought me, Amy and Hannah would enjoy that together. Aww, so sweet. This guy is the best! Thats 2 years in a row that he has done something I wasn't expecting. I better start planning something special for him for next year!!

** On to Christmas**
I have been wanting a pair of TOMS for awhile and had asked for them for Christmas. I didn't get them but I did get a nice gift card from my in laws. I think a week or so ago we went to the mall and I found the TOMS I wanted but they didn't have my size. They arrived yesterday and I was so excited!!
Thanks mom and dad Cozart for the gift card. This is what I bought with the money.
I LOVE THEM.

No comments: