On Sunday at church, Pastor Jim talked about loving people, forgiving and letting go of your anger, grudges and hurt. I have been working on this personally for the last couple of weeks. I realized I had a few things that I need to change and work on within myself. I am like everyone else a work in progress. I have let go of some hurt and it feels really good. I am realizing the grudges and anger I have held onto was not only hurting me but people I love.
The below saying really hit home. I thought I would share it with you all.
And let go of what you can't change... Love deeply and
forgive quickly... Take chances and give your
everything..✿. Life is too short to be anything but
happy...✿ You have to take the good with the bad...✿
Love what you have... Always remember what you had...
Forgive and forget.✿..and always remember.. that life
goes on..✿. Life can be short
Love people and forgive quickly is my new motto.
4 comments:
I love this Traci! Absolutely love it! I also might steal it tomorrow if you don't mind? I'll link you up tho! Good for you for letting go of some hurt, life IS too short. That is for sure. I hurt right now too, but I pray every day to feel God's loving arms & he answers my prayers, removes the hurt lil by lil & fills me with peace.
Good thoughts.
forgiving is a hard one for me.
But you are right.
Have a good day Traci!
Thank you for sharing this! I may have to turn to this from time to time. I tend to hold onto things. Hey we got a trailer so maybe we will get to camp with you guys gain sometime :)
Very nice thoughts ... good motto to live by. Sometimes it's hard tho. Love you Traci! xoxoxo
Post a Comment