Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wakeboard

I tried to blog from the river and every time I tried I was told I needed to purchase more space.  So I haven't blogged and this morning I was trying to get to where I can buy the space and my pictures uploaded.  So this is actually Monday 7/4/11.  Amy had been skiing and tubing for 2 days and really wanted to try out dad's wakeboard.  

Daddy helped her into the boots then lifted her into the water.
 Are you ready baby?
 Yes, daddy.
Hit it!
 Oh ya!  First try popped right up!!!
 Who is my wakeboarding girl?
 Amy!!!! 
 I am a proud momma right now, can you tell?
Now that I can blog again without purchasing more space.  I will update with the whole weekend soon.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Amy!!

Genn said...

Way to go Amy!
How fun!

Tawni716 said...

How awesome!!!! Amy is a brave girl ... she is so good at everything she does ... riding quads to wakeboarding! Yay! Okay guess I should have read this post first ... so you didn't have to pay YET. That's good!