Blog slacker again!
Anyway, last Saturday Kent said lets go to Knott's Berry farm. So Amy had a birthday party at 1:30 p.m.. We didn't know if we would be to tired to go so we thought we would wait and see how the day went. Hannah napped while Amy and I went to the party, then when she woke up Kent called and I ran home to pick them up. We left the party about 5 p.m. came home again, grabbed sweatshirts, changed the girls from bathing suits and hit the road.
It was packed! We arrived about 7:00 p.m., just as Soak city was closing and I believe that everyone from Soak City walked over to Knott's. (Knott's closed at 11:00 p.m.) Anyway, we made the best of it.
We went on the log ride first.
Then Amy wanted to go on Perilous Plunge. Kent said what the heck and went for it with her. No one ever wants to go because you get soaked. Kent and I both do not like to get soaked and have to walk around the park wet, cold and sticky. He took one for the team. They got SOAKED!!!!
We walked back over to Camp Snoopy, the girls rode the small coaster.
Hannah and I went on the Skateboard, while daddy and Amy went on the Spinning roller coaster.
(Can't remember the name)
They were still in line at the other coaster, so Hannah went on Red Barron.
HA! Waiting for daddy and Amy to get off a ride.
2nd time on the log ride, Kent was able to get the girls to sit together for the first time ever.
Then we got to ride together!
Then we headed over to Ghost rider, this is Amy's most favorite ride. Kent and I both don't like it. Its the old wood coaster and very rough. We both get a headache and a sore back after riding it. Since Kent took one for the team with the water ride, I took one for the team with ghost rider. Amy and I were in that line for at least 45 min., we finally got on the ride at 11:15 p.m. I don't know if its all the weigh I have loss or what but I didn't get a head ache and I didn't have a sore back!! woot woot
All and all we had a great few hours and Knott's. The girls were exhausted and fell asleep in the car. They were so tired we let them sleep in on Sunday and went to the 10 a.m. service instead.
2 comments:
Cute pics!
Looks like a fun time!
Your offer to buy the boots for me was too funny. What a true friend! :)
I might just break down and get them myself. We'll see. ;)
oh and the fish tacos, so easy.
I just baked a box of breaded cod fillets from TJ's (good and good for you, very little additives and done in panko bread crumbs).
Then I mixed one bag of cabbage, a couple handfuls of sliced cherry tomatoes, and a handful or two of chopped cilantro, salt, pepper, and about one and a half tablespoons of that cilantro dressing, juice of one lime, and tossed together. That was the toppings for the tacos and I also added some black beans. :)
Cute pics! I can't believe you went on Ghost Rider way to take one for the team!! =) Next time you will be on the water ride. We need to go as families! Lets make a date! We haven't been in forever ... not so sure you are going to want to go again with the crowds tho?! Let me know! Have a good vacation! Miss you much! Love you xoxo
Post a Comment