Monday, July 18, 2011

How did I miss 4th of July?

Wow, I forgot to post 4th of July pictures!
We were at the river for the 4th, we had lots of fun in the sun.  The girls did all their usually stuff, tubing and knee boarding etc.  Since 4th of July was on a Monday this year, the Riverside Hotel in Laughlin had 2 shows. First was Saturday night and then again on Monday night.  We went to the saturday show. We enjoyed a great day on the water, cleaned up ate dinner and launched the boat on the river.  We headed up towards Laughlin.  we anchored in front of the Golden Nugget hotel, there we could hear the music playing. 
Kent and I.
 My sweet girls.
 Blue sucker.
 Green maybe?
 The fireworks are amazing!  Don Laughlin does a great job every year! Plus being out on the water and watching them over head makes it even more exciting.  They twinkle off the water and the sky!  So pretty.
Happy 4th of July.   ; )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah how fun!! Great pics!

Genn said...

What a fun fourth!
Love your pictures!

And your comment made me laugh about did I just age myself... funny. Hey, it's ok, time really flies when you have kids doesn't it!? And you look FABULOUS so who cares how old you are! :)

Tawni716 said...

You missed the 4th of July?! You must be crazy busy with the girls! Cute pictures! xoxo