Wednesday, July 27, 2011

funny baby and Mt Rubidoux

Last Thursday, Hannah waited to long to go pee.  She NEVER has an accident but I guess she was having too much fun or something.  Anyway, instead of calling for me she took her pants off and grabbed some new and rode out to me with the CLEAN ones on her head.
 Hi mom, I pee-peed my pants so here are some new ones!
 HAHAHAH
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, last Thursday we walked up Mount Rubidoux again.  It is so pretty up there.
 Hmm, Smog??
 My girls.
 Can you tell I love the flag?
 Daddy and the girls walked up the steps to get a closer look at the cross.
 Its really pretty.  I think if we were around I would like to go to the Easter Sunday service up here.
 The girls were having so much fun running off some energy.
 Jump baby jump
 HAHAHA mid air.
 I love when the girls hold hands and walk together.
 On the walk down
 So pretty
Anyone what to go with us next time?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a darn good flag to love.

AND cross, beautiful!

Great post!

Tawni716 said...

Love it! What time do you go around? You better call me this time! Let's do it ... I wanna make your blog! =)

Cozart Family said...

HAHAHA Tawnya you crack me up! We leave here about 6 or 6:30 park closes half hour after sunset, but I want out of there before its dark! I will text you after kent gets home to set it up.