Yep, thats right, our most favorite place to be, on the water!
Luckiest enough to have in-laws that let us use their place.
Hannah thinks she wants to kneeboard.
However, don't even think about hooking it to the boat.
Last weekend it was so beautiful, no wind! Absolutely no wind!!
Hardly anyone on the water. Felt like we had the lake to ourself.
This girl is getting awesome on the knee board, she shreds, she stands on it and surfs it, she sits criss cross applesauce with no hands and goes in and out of the wake.
Check out that form.
This one gets tired of watching her sister do EVERYTHING.
This guy
does a little of this and a little of wake boarding. I am driving the boat so I don't get to watch. ;(
Then she does this for a while.
and then some of this.
Finally a little relaxation. Daddy played while I was able to nap. HEAVEN.
Then we do this.
and more of that.
She is so relaxed out there, waiting for daddy to turn her around.
So she can do this one handed.
Why are you in the passenger seat Kent?
Oh, because this one drives the boat too!
Notice who is standing on the tube? Yep, Hannah is getting so big.
Thanks babe for another amazing river weekend. You are such a great daddy and hubby. I love you. Now if only you could get me up on the wake board and a single ski.
Oh, and I did knee board this trip. Kent was driving the boat and Amy was pouting and wouldn't take pictures of me. Maybe next trip I can get someone to take a picture of me on the water!
2 comments:
Looks SO fun! And I'm super impressed!!! Wakeboarding AND driving the boat?! Woa!
Fun fun fun
XO
What a fun weekend!
Amy's gonna be pulling you on a single ski before you know it!
:)
ps- for kids i charge $25 for a wet cut and 35-40 if it's with a blow dry style. your girls hair would probably be 30 for cut and blowdry
Post a Comment