Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Help

I have been trying to blog since the weekend and I can't add anymore pictures.  It says I have used all my space and need to purchase more.  WTH?  I never had to purchase space to start the blog 3 years ago.  So is this legit?  Has anyone else had to purchase more space?  Can anyone explain this to me?
Thanks!!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Hey Traci,
Sorry you asked me about this and I totally forgot to answer you!! Yes, it is legit. I had to buy more space recently too. I think it is the only way blogger makes money so it is legit. Just do it. :)

Anonymous said...

I had to pay $5 also, ugh ... annoying much. BUT I guess for all the $ I waste here there $5 for blog photo space IS worth it...I guess! Lol Bitter hah?

Glad to see you got it worked out :)

Tawni716 said...

What the heck? How much was it? I hope I don't have to pay! I will just start a new one & put a link to it! =)