Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still catching up

Shesh, I am still behind on blogging.  I came across some more things that I wanted to post.  A couple of weeks ago, Kent was wondering the lawn early in the morning.  The girls wanted to run in the sprinklers, so I let them.  They played for a long time in their jammies out in the water!
 This one is a little blurry but I thought it was cute of Hannah.
 Awe, my babies!!!  Aren't they cute?
 We had Cynthis over for dinner, she is Ricks ex gf, who now has a baby girl. You may remember her from a couple of posts ago.  Anyway, I haven't seen Allyson since she was born.
 The girls LOVE Cynthia and Allyson too.
 I have the baby itch!  I LOVED holding her.  She is very sweet.
 Oh my gosh, this made Hannah's day to hold a real baby!
I will try to come back later today and post some more catch up stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st that color t shirt (greenish blue) your wearing looks so pretty on you!

2md ahhh babies...me too :( I want another one one day!

3rd your kids are so cute!

Tawni716 said...

I'm caught up! Get back on lets go lets go ... wanna see some river pics!

Oh yay, you had Cynthia over!!!! Her baby girl is soooo CUTE! She looks like a little doll in Hannah's lap!

Miss you! XoXo