Last Wednesday I hosted a swim play date at my house. I invited a bunch of kids from school.
We had a great time, laughing and talking. I BBQ'd hot dogs and each family brought something to share.
So silly, she LOVED having friends over!
Jake, one of Amy's BF's from school
Amy and Mia
Ashley is a cousin of one of the boys. So cute.
Kids every where.
Thanks for the fun day! Lets do this again soon.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun pool party!
And baby fever Traci?! Uh oh! :)
Looks like a fun time, thank you for the event invite I didn't even notice it till after. Life has been crazy with work & moving/unpacking/settling ahhh
Glad the pool is ready to go for you guys just in time for summer cause it's been HOT hah?!
P.s. Great job on Mt Rubeideoux!!!
XO
How fun! Dang there were a lot of kids there! Sorry again for missing it =( Next time! xoxo
Post a Comment