How can this little cutie
Do this to my garage?
Apparently, she didn't like being locked in there.
Last week with the rain, I was feeling guilty locking Minnie in the back yard while we are all at work. So One afternoon, I left her in the house just for a couple of hours. She did GREAT! Nothing chewed, no accidents. So the next day I decided to leave her in the house when I went to work, this time it would be a 5 hour stay alone. Well, nothing was chewed but she pottied in 2 different spots on my living room floor. So I put her outside for the rest of the afternoon. Then next day more rain, so I decided to lock in in the garage and when Rick came home for lunch she had chewed and scratched at the drywall. Plus she pooped in the garage. Then Saturday Morning, she was in the house will all of us and I went to get coffee and I could smell poop in my dining room. So I looked all around and sure enough she pooped twice under my table! That meant more scrubbing for me. Needless to say when we are not home for any length of time, she has to be out back. We will keep trying short periods of time in the house alone. She is such a sweet puppy and we all love her so much.
1 comment:
geesh poor thing! Destructive & pooping...sure does look too cute to do either tho lol
Post a Comment