Monday, October 11, 2010

Hannah 2 year pictures!

I know, I know, I am a bit late with the 2 year old pictures. The third child always gets forgotten. I am the third child in our family and my mom never made me a baby book. Funny, I only made Ricky one, Amy's is half full and well Hannah not so much.
2 years old and perfect as a picture!!
I love this one, nose wrinkled and all.
Pretty girl.
lOve lOve this one.
I had these done at JC Penny's. I have been going to Picture People, but decided to save a little money and I must say they turned out cute.
Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Genn said...

Aww, those are so cute. She looks like she was having fun too.

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! Great photos!

Ami said...

What a cutie! Those look better then the last time I took Caleb! I've used Penny's and Picture People and I like Penny's better.