I never thought I would be done posting Saturdays events but I finally finished. So I was so exhausted on Sunday and I didn't sleep well Saturday night, so Kent let me sleep in and he took the girls to church all by himself! I can't tell you the last time I was home "alone" on a Sunday morning. ("alone" because Rick was home but sleeping.) Anyway, I slept in a bit, then came out to the kitchen and read the paper (mainly the ads) drank a cup of coffee, took a long shower and got ready for the day ALL by myself! What a treat! Kent came home with donuts and then we went to do the usual Sunday chores. While at Trader Joes we stopped by Sur La Table so I could look at some soup bowls. So I spend the rest of my Birthday money and only went over $6.00. WOOT WOOT!
My loot consists of 4 crocks, meatball maker, 2 wine corks, 3 cookie cutters and a girl kitchen brush! Isn't she cute?
I made french onion soup in my new crocks (PW recipe) Awesome and a spinach salad with homemade dressing to boot.
No comments:
Post a Comment